Elder Law lawyer East Greenwich, RI
With the significant legal, financial, and personal concerns involved, preparing for the future can be a stressful, overwhelming, and intimidating endeavor for a lot of people. This can be especially challenging for aging adults. Look to an experienced elder law lawyer in East Greenwich, RI to reduce the burden, assist in navigating the legal matters you are facing, and help protect your interests throughout the process.
Elder Law Lawyer East Greenwich, RI
If you need guidance for the next phase of life and are searching for legal assistance, you may be experiencing significant stress and anxiety. An elder law attorney’s extensive experience and knowledge can put you at ease, while working together with you to find the best solutions available to your needs. Elder law attorneys in East Greenwich, RI are uniquely qualified to help you prepare for the future, protecting your assets and taking care of the many details that need to be sorted out.
Elder law attorneys assist people with elder law issues, including:
- Helping aging adults and their families with nursing home applications and Medicaid home care
- Assisting with Medicaid planning, potentially avoiding costly nursing home bills
- Creating a pooled income trust, providing money for daily expenses, while preserving Medicaid eligibility
- Aiding with estate planning, including asset protection, deed transfers, and trusts
- Helping determine if VA benefits are available, including tax exemptions
- Establishing guardianships for vulnerable adults
Areas of Elder and Disability Law include:
- Long Term Care Planning: When you want to receive the best care possible in your own home, an elder law lawyer can help you plan out and achieve your unique path to this goal.
- Estate Planning: When you’ve worked hard for everything you have, you’ll want to make sure that your legacy continues to benefit those you love in the future.
- Special Needs Planning and Trusts: When a family member is infirm or disabled, the estate plan can be designed to enrich their lives while maintaining their eligibility for Medicaid and public assistance.
- Estate and Trust Administration: When you need an estate plan, from the probate of your will to the distribution of property to your named beneficiaries, an elder law attorney can help you design and implement every detail.
- Guardianships: When you need to define your wishes for a minor child, or a beloved family member who needs special care, you can establish a guardianship that ensures they are cared for if you are no longer able to care for them yourself.
- Estate and Trust Litigation: When a dispute arises, an elder law attorney can partner with you to protect your interests.
Providing Support For Elders and Their Families
It is never easy for aging adults or their families to decide upon moving into a nursing home. The elder law attorneys and professional staff at McCarthy Law, LLC do all they can to help families achieve their goals, striving to make life as straightforward and comfortable as possible for the elderly and their loved ones.
Contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation with a qualified elder law lawyer in our East Greenwich, RI law office. Call 401-541-5540 or contact us via email. With decades of experience in elder law and estate planning, you’ll get the information you need to deal with the future.